Product ID: 1788524 | Mfg Part #: SFU-001000Who's Eligible (Details)
Student, Faculty, School, StaffRetail: $84.00 SAVE $24.05 $59.95
Electronic Software Delivery
VideoStudio Pro 2019
Video Editing Software
- NEW Color correction controls
- NEW Morph and Seamless transitions
- NEW Video and screen recorder
- NEW Tiny planet and rabbit hole effects
- ENHANCED Title editor and custom motions
Your fun and creative video editor
NEW Seamless Transitions
Flip, zoom, spin, or whip between scenes with Seamless Transitions that add excitement and energy to your cuts. Just align similar colors or objects to create a smooth and artful transition between imagery. Choose from templated transitions for immediate results or dive in deeper and create custom Seamless Transitions.
ENHANCED Color Correction
Boost colors and correct the color in your picture in a few easy clicks. Fine tune highlights, saturation, clarity, and more with new, intuitive controls. Bring out the colors in your video with hue, saturation, and white balance controls, including auto-tune adjustments. Match the lighting between two clips, warm up the tone of your video, and so much more.
NEW Morph Transitions
Transform a single image, shape, or sequence and make cuts or transitions between scenes and merge video so that there is no discernable beginning or end.
NEW Export video with transparent background
Create your own unique overlays and export motion graphics, masks, or text with a transparent background - all using new alpha channel. Create your video on the overlay track and export to .MOV with alpha channel.
Split Screen Videos
Show multiple video streams simultaneously with Split Screen video templates. Easily drag-and-drop elements to create impressive promotional videos or share the highlights from your latest trip!
ENHANCED Customize Motion Path
Create and customize the movement of graphics, shapes, titles, and overlays along a defined path with new flexible controls. It’s the perfect way to create a fun effect or emphasize elements in your video.
ENHANCED Title Editor
Introduce and tell your story with style. Create stunning titles with motion, text, and graphics in the enhanced Title Editor. No matter what you create, save custom titles in the library to spare cycles on future productions!
Multi-Camera Video Editor
Tell your story from multiple angles. Easily combine, sync, and edit footage from multiple cameras and select the angle you want to show as your video plays. Combine up to 4 camera angles with VideoStudio Pro and up to 6 angles with VideoStudio Ultimate.
ENHANCED Stop Motion Animation
Plug in your camera and create a stop motion animation, frame by frame. Now with expanded support for Canon and Nikon cameras, auto capture settings, and new grid tools to help make it easy to make controlled motions.
Easily adjust the opacity of your tracks directly in the timeline to show multiple clips at once. Create custom fade in, fade out, or superimposed effects. The creative possibilities are unlimited with this fun effect.
Pan and Zoom
Zoom in on the action, or pan across a scene with new controls. Apply visual pan and zoom effects to your video across custom motion paths with easy-to-use controls.
Filters & Effects
Get the right look with hundreds of drag-and-drop effects, animated titles, and transitions. Create picture-in-picture effects, overlays, and more video effects and filters!
Track an object and add moving text, graphics, or blur faces, logos or license plates in your video with accurate Motion Tracking tools.
Green Screen/Chroma Key
Adjust how overlay objects blend with the background with the Green Screen effect. Use a video mask, set transparent color, and easily swap out backgrounds and add fun effects.
- Operating system: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 71, 64 bit only
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD A4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD & Intel Quick Sync Video support
- Intel Core i7 or AMD Athlon A10 or higher for UHD, Multi-Camera or 360° video
- RAM: 4 GB or higher, 8+ GB highly recommended for UHD, Multi-Camera, or 360° video
- Graphics Card: Minimum resolution: 1024 x 768, minimum 256 MB VRAM, 512MB or higher recommended for hardware decoding acceleration
- Sound Card: Windows-compatible sound card
- Hard drive space: Minimum 8 GB for full installation
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates. Registration required for product use.
- Digital download option available if DVD-ROM drive not available for installation
- DVD burner for creating DVD and AVCHD discs
- Capture from DV, HDV and Digital8 camcorders or VCRs (requires a FireWire port)
- Capture from analog camcorders with compatible analog capture card
- Capture from USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams
- Import from AVCHD and other file-based camcorders, digital still cameras, mobile devices and discs
- Video: AVCHD1 (.M2T/.MTS), AVI, DV, DVR-MS, HDV, HEVC2 (H.265), M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV3 (H.264), MPEG-1/-2/-4, MXF, TOD, UIS, UISX, WebM, WMV, XAVC, XAVC S, 3GP, Non-encrypted DVD titles
- 360 video: equirectangular, single fisheye, dual fisheye
- Audio: AAC, Aiff, AMR, AU, CDA, M4A, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPA, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Image: CLP, CUR, DCS, DCX, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF87a, ICO, IFF, IMG, JP2, JPC, JPG, MAC, MPO, MSP, PBM, PCT, PCX, PGM, PIC, PNG, PPM, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, SCI, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF/TIFF, UFO, UFP, WBM, WBMP, WMF, 001, Camera RAW
- Video: AVC, AVI, DV, HDV, HEVC2 (H.265), M2T, MOV, MPEG-1/-2/-4, UIS, UISX, WebM, WMV, XAVC S, 3GP
- Device: Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad/TV, Android devices, Sony PSP/PS3/PS4, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats, DV, HDV
- Disc: DVD, AVCHD, SD Card, Blu-ray ($)
- Web: YouTube, FlickR, Vimeo, Niconico
- Audio: M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA
- Image: BMP, JPG
- Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
- 1 AVCHD (.MTS, .M2T, .M2TS, .MPG) with AC3 audio is only supported on Windows 8 and 10
- 2 HEVC (H.265) support requires Windows 10, supporting PC hardware or graphics card and Microsoft HEVC video extension installed
- 3 Support to import and output Alpha Channel videos