Everybody loves Toast
The preferred CD & DVD burner for Mac delivers everything you need to perfect all of your digital media projects. Discover the easiest way to capture, convert, edit, secure, and publish your videos, photos, music, and files—to disc, popular file format, or online.
Burn & Copy
- Burn discs with the preferred DVD and CD burner for Mac
- Burn music, videos, photos, and data to CD and DVD with drag and drop controls
- Encrypt and password-protect your data on disc or USB
- Copy* CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs
- Burn videos to DVD with customizable menus and chapters
- Catalog discs to quickly browse and search files
Capture & Edit
- Capture video and audio from virtually anywhere
- Record your screen, webcam, and voiceover with screen recording software
- Capture and edit synced video with MultiCam recording and editing tools
- Trim video clips and enhance audio with intuitive tools
- Stylize your images or transform pictures into artwork with new smart art tools
Convert & Rip
- Convert video and audio files to your preferred format
- Convert* DVDs to digital files
- Rip* audio CDs to digital files, and automatically add album titles and artwork with Gracenote technology
- Pause, resume, or schedule conversion projects
- Restore and convert LPs, tapes, and older devices
- Create hybrid discs with content for Mac, PC, or both
Premium Extras - Only in Toast Pro
Includes all the power of Toast 18 Titanium + over $200 in extras
- NEW WinZip® Mac 7 – compress, zip, and share your files quickly and easily.
- Blu-ray Disc Authoring – burn your video to Blu-ray Disc™ for playback on any Blu-ray player.
- 100+ Templates for Toast MyDVD – create DVD or Blu-ray movies with hundreds of creative titles, menus, and chapters.
- Corel® Painter® Essentials 6 – transform your photos into digital paintings.
- Corel® AfterShot™ 3 – enhance photos with easy tools that anyone can use.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Internet connection required for installation, registration and updates. Registration required for product use
- Requires Mac OS X 10.11 and above, 64-bit application
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 2 GB RAM recommended
- Approximately 1GB (5GB for Pro) of free space to install all components
- DVD drive required for installation from disc - digital download available
Supported Input Formats:
- Audio: AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, M4A, OGG, FLAC and Dolby Digital AC-3
- Video: AVCHD, AVCHD Lite, DV, FLV and F4V for Adobe Flash, MJPEG, MOV, MPEG-1/2/4, VOB, VIDEO_TS folder
- Photo: BMP, GIF, JPG, PDF, PSD, PNG, TIFF
- Disc Images: ISO, BIN/CUE, IMG, DMG, CDR, NRG
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese*